“[referring to tax returns] This is too difficult for a mathematician. It takes a philosopher. The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.”
have a tax attorney file your tax return and help you plan for the future.
tax return preparation
Albert Einstein once said that it takes a philosopher to file taxes and not a mathematician. Tax returns can be complicated, and having someone help you prepare them can take some of the stress off your back.
Camphuis Law helps individuals and small businesses file their tax returns. Since Matthew W. Camphuis, Esq. has experience negotiating and resolving tax debts with the IRS he knows that it’s a lot easier to avoid problems than fix them.
If you have previous tax years that you need to file on in order to be compliant Camphuis Law can help you with that too!
Camphuis Law can also help individuals or small businesses plan for their next tax year to help reduce tax liability and increase returns. Camphuis Law offers the additional service of a tax plan report for the next tax year, comparing previous years returns to the current year and looking at possible scenarios for the next return.
protection for every return filed
Every individual 1040 tax return filed by Camphuis Law comes with Audit Assistance and Identity Theft Restoration Services powered by Protection Plus.
If the IRS audits your return Protection Plus will provide an experienced EA and CPA case resolution specialists to give personalized support if a client receives a notice from the IRS or state, or gets audited. Protection Plus will help tax return clients:
- Interpret letters from the IRS and the state, and help with correspondence
- Give guidance on next steps and representation as necessary
- Research the statuses of returns with the IRS
- Reconcile CP2000s
- Address issues with IRS forms including Schedules A, C, and E
- Assist with denied credits
- Resolve tax debts and rejected ITINs
Sadly, the field of tax return preparation is wrought with Identity Theft problems. Protection Plus also comes with comprehensive identity theft restoration services, including:
- 24/7 access to identity theft restoration advocates
- Notifications to banks and agencies if other forms of ID were stolen
- Fraud alerts on credit records
- Daily credit monitoring from all three bureaus for 6 months after ID theft has been reported